I am currently a researcher at Autodesk Research’s Robotics Lab building adaptive robotics assembly systems for manufacturing and construction applications. My main focus and research interst is the intersection of AI and Robotics.
Previously, I graduated from UC San Diego with where I majored in Intelligent Systems, Robotics and Control. At UC San Diego, I was a graduate student researcher at Contextual Robotics Institute’s Autonomous Vehicle Laboratory working on road network estimation and dynamic scene modeling for autonmous navigation in urban environment under the supervsion of Prof. Henrik I. Christensen.
I worked at Analog Device Inc, Bangalore as a Senior Software Engineer in the Infotainment, Processing and Connectivity team from 2018 to 2021. Our team was responsible for desigining and developing platform agnostic software framework for next generation automotive bus architecture, Automotive Audio Bus. I was also involved with developing A2B plugins for Analog Devices’ audio networking tool - SigmaStudio.
- Intersection of Robotics and Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Vision and Deep Neural Networks
- Edge AI
- April 2023: Started my work at Autodesk’s Robotics Lab in the beautiful Pier 9 office.
- March 2023: Graduated from UCSD with MS in Electrical and Computer Engineering.
- September 2022: Completed my super cool internship at Siemens where I worked on Flexible Grasping for robots.
- June 2022: Started my internship at Siemens, Berkeley.
- September 2021: Started my Master’s at UC San Diego.
- August 2021: Ended my 3 year long stint at Analog Devices Inc, shout out to Jagannath Rotti for being an great manager and a mentor.
- May 2021: Presented a demo Analog Devices’ Global Technical Conference.
- September 2020: Received a Spot Award at ADI for contributions to the team.
- August 2018: Started my work at Analog Devices Inc (ADI)
- Spot award at Analog Devices
- Prof. MRD merit scholarship
- Colloborated with Step Up for India as English teacher for under priviliged children as part of the CSR team at ADI
- I was a part of the Young Professional Network at ADI
- Organized community development program for children of a government school in Bangalore from PES Institute of Technology
- Organized an event for the science fest of PES Institute of Technology called “Evidence” which involved solving a murder mystery using forensic analysis